Agriculture Trusted and Audited Suppliers machinery parts tractor mtz gearbox part red metal 801723010 701723010 gear lever mtz

With EPG brand registered in much more than 70 international locations like The usa , Europe , Japan and so on, it has companions among planet top enterprises, such as JOHNDEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CLAAS, HONDA, KUBOTA, YANMAR, etc.

Overview

Fast Specifics

Relevant Industries:

Producing Plant

Area of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Brand Identify:

OEM

Merchandise Identify:

gear lever mtz

Material:

Steel

Size:

fifty*twenty*fifteen.five cm

Excess weight:

3.two kg

Application:

tractor mtz 80 component

Packing:

Carton

OEM:

80-1723010/70-1723010

Good quality:

a hundred% Analyzed

Supply time:

7-15days

Certification:

ISO9001:2008

Packaging & Shipping

Guide Time
:
Amount(Baggage) one – five 6 – fifty >50
Est. Time(times) five fifteen To be negotiated

On the internet Customization

 

 

Area of Origin CHINA
Brand Title PARUC
Solution Name gear lever mtz
Materials Metal
Size 50*twenty*15.5 cm
Fat 3.2 kg
Application tractor mtz eighty component
Packing Carton
OEM eighty-1723010/70-1723010
Good quality a hundred% Tested
Supply time seven-15days
Certification ISO9001:2008

 

Transportation mode: Free of charge sample is obtainable when you accept the freight collect

Payment term: 30% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your organization normally transports merchandise to your international locations?

This problem is mainly determined by the amount of the products. If the quantity of orders is sufficient for a container, it is recommended that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the number of orders is little, they can be transported by the shipping firm.

Q2:Is your company’s items retailable?

Sorry, we do not settle for retail orders. Our buy quantity is identified in accordance to the packaging of the goods. For illustration, if there are thirty circumstances in a single box, then 30 are the most affordable get quantity.

Q3:What is the payment approach?

If it is a location, we need to receive the full payment ahead of they can be transported if it is an buy, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the contract to indicator the agreement.

 

Applicable Industries Machinery Restore Outlets,Farms   Certificate ISO9001:2008
Sort K700 areas   Dimensions eleven*11*24.5cm
Use Tractors   Fat .97kg
Spot of Origin China   OEM Accpet
Brand Title PARUC   Good quality a hundred%examined
Merchandise Identify voltage converter   Services 2 Month
Software Agricutural Farm,tractor   Perform Throttle Handle